[FWDLK] "how many are left , "

Hi all,
I've a friend who has a book named "how many are left" (1984
edition) and the numbers of "survivors" are very strange:
About my car (1957 Imp. cv.) they said 69 cars ( prod: 1167) .
About 1961 Lebaron, 88 cars (prod: 1026).
About 1962 Cad....Eld.. 907 cars (prod: 1450 ex. )  !!
i thinks that these numbers are very exaggerated and i don't know
how they can assert a particular number of survivors.
I've seen that a society of La Mesa (Ca) has the same name "how
many are left". Is this society valuable with their "computer
tracked registrations" as they ad.. They charge $ 19.00 to both
national ans state registration (for one year car ? for a make
?). Does someone has used this society ?

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com