[FWDLK] Stuck Fast in Hannibal, MO

I have used brake fluid with great and almost unparalleled success in freeing stuck engines. Last time I couldn't get one to break free or should that be "brake free" (pun intended) I took a piece of ash firewood and turned it on the lathe to a diameter slightly smaller that the bore and gave a reasonable whack with a heavy hammer using the piece of wood as the interface to the piston. Worked wonders!
Ron Dulmage
Duvall, Washington