[FWDLK] 58 Belvedere convertible 4sale

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 23 Jun 2001 to 24 Jun 2001 (#2001-176)
Hi all,
Transport fron Nebraska to Sweden seams like a difficult task...
If anyone of you all that have been interested are serious in putting the car back on the roads please contact me again.
The car is rough and needs plenty of work, this means everything. Lots of spareparts though from a donorcar (cutted down Belvedere 2dHT) but radiator (and probably something else?) is missing. Extra engine/trans 318/torqueflite. NE-title. Price $2800 OBO, pictures availible.
-Daniel Andersson, Sweden