[FWDLK] ERTL 1958 1:18 Diecast Fury and Belvederes

[FWDLK] ERTL 1958 1:18 Diecast Fury and Belvederes

Hi All,

The 1/18th scale ERTL 1958 Plymouth Fury and some of the Belvederes have
arrived, and they look great.  You can order them at the FL site store,
by visiting http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/index.htm .  The cost
is $25 + $5 shipping for the Belvederes (available currently in Black &
White, Arctic Turquoise, and Misty Green), and $27.50 + $5 shipping for
the Fury.

We are accepting Visa/MasterCard through PayPal, and of course checks
and money orders.

All of the above shipping prices are for the U.S.  If you're in another
city, please drop me a line and I can calculate the shipping costs and
send you a PayPal invoice if you'd like.

Thanks Again Everyone,

-Dave