Re: [FWDLK] Dead battery diagnosis?

Take the battery to a parts store and have it load tested. How old is it? I
just had this problem on a car of mine and it turned out to be a bad
battery. Disconnect the neg bat cable and put an ammeter in there. You'll
probably need one that reads milliamps. This will tell you how big the draw
is. Then try disconnecting items until it the draw goes away. Start at
items near the battery in the harness (like the regulator,
generator/alternator, starter) and work your way faryther away. When the
draw goes away you found it.

                    Ron Waters
                    <Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>         To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by: Forward           cc:
                    Look Mopar                 Subject:     Re: [FWDLK] Dead battery diagnosis?
                    Discussion List
                    <L-FORWARDLOOK@list
                    s.psu.edu>

                    06/28/01 07:10 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Ron Waters

Greg -

This is usually a symptom of a light being left on, such as a trunk light
or
under hood light.  If it was the ignition switch, you would probably see
the
dash lights on as well.

Ron