From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Greg Buffalow
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 5:35 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Dead battery diagnosis?

My battery keeps going dead.  New alternator, new voltage
regulator, and new ballast resistor haven't solved the problem.
Now a new ignition switch is suggested.  The alternator appears
to be charging the battery, and the battery (also new) will
hold a charge if I use a charger, but it dies overnight.

The new ignition switch is suggested since it appears that the
circuit does not fully close, and it's like the ignition is always
turned to on.

Does this make sense?  Any suggestions on the correct fix would
be appreciated.
Thanks again,
Greg

Preserving the best of the Forward Look