From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Forward Look Frank
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 8:49 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Accessories, Beam changer,rca ap-1,mirrors

Hello everyone,
                        I usually am a replier to questions but this time, I
have questions. Any advice at all will be greatly appreciated.

1.) Does anybody out there have a '59 mopar with a beam changer? (sorry guys
for using a GM term but for those who don't know what I'm referring to
Autronic-Eye) If so, has any one upgraded to halogen bulbs and if so, has it
burnt out the beam changer brain box?  The reason I ask is because I plan on
doing this and I noticed there are power resistirs in the brain box.
Although I could replace the power resistors there are some parts in there
that I cannot.
   In addition, where can you get replacement connectors for the brain box,
scanning unit, and harness? (mine are very brittle)
2.)  Anyone know where I can get parts for my RCA AP-1 record changer.  I'm
looking for that god-for-saken start-reject switch, shocks (of course), and
a motor. I have two of these and would very much like to finish both of
them. I've heard of dan schulz and tried him but, no response as well as j c
auto restoration same thing. If anyone know these folks and they have parts
please give them my address.

3.)Anyone out there taken apart their O.S.R.V. mirrors to have them
resilvered? I've tried losening the cables but I found they are attached to
a metal plate on back of the mirror and I'm scared to wreck them. I've also
tried putting them in the oven to see if I could get the adhesive loose
enough to seperate them from the metal glass holders.

4.) Where does the ignition coil on a '57 fury go?  Does it have a bracket
different from a two barrell car?  Also, did '57 or '58 furys (318 cars)
have A/C as an option? Where would they mount the ignition coil in that
circumstance?.

Thank you all for your time and trouble, sorry to be so long winded.
                                                     Frank
                                            '59 Fury 4-door