[FWDLK] Good Guys in Columbus

All this talk about car show prices made me think up a question.
I was just curious if anyone will be attending, or if anybody knows anyone that will be attending the Good Guys show in Columbus, Ohio.  I went last year, and had quite a bit of fun (except for the sunburn), the only bad part was I don't remember seeing even ONE Forward Look automobile, although I did see a "few" of the ever rare and illusive 32 Ford coupes, along with a "couple" 34 Fords, (Most of which boast a chevy big block with some sort of supercharger or dual quad set-up), I even saw a '57 chevy or two...
Enough of the sarcasm.
Just curious if anyone would be there.  I'm thinking about going as a spectator, and would like to know if I should be dissapointed in advance, or if someone with a Forward Look Auto will be there.  Like I said, I don't remember seeing any, but that doesn't mean there weren't any there.
If anyone is going, and bringing along a Forward Look auto, please let me know so I can fill my day with the ever impossible quest of finding a single car in a fair grounds filled with thousands of cars.