Re: [FWDLK] Question on por 15?

That's gets a resounding YES!

                    T Condy
                    <a1tercon@xxxxxxxx>        To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by: Forward           cc:
                    Look Mopar                 Subject:     [FWDLK] Question on por 15?
                    Discussion List
                    <L-FORWARDLOOK@list
                    s.psu.edu>

                    07/24/01 09:34 AM
                    Please respond to T
                    Condy

Hello all:
I am reading up on a product named Por 15, it looks  to be great stuff on
doing resto work.
Do any of you use this stuff? Is it as good as the  manufacture claims?
Thanks inadvance
Terry C
58 Plymouth coupe