[FWDLK] Forward Lookers and Other MoPars

[FWDLK] Forward Lookers and Other MoPars

You are invited to view photos from the Mt. Victory All MoPar Show that was
held in Mt. Victory, Ohio June 30th by the Ohio Region of the Plymouth
Owners Club.

I got excellent pictures of 1955 through 1963 Imperials, Chryslers, DeSotos
and Plymouths.

Point your browser to:

http://w3.one.net/~desoto/index.html

Select "Car Show Photo Albums" from the menu.

Then select "All MoPar Show, Mt. Victory, Ohio, June 30, 2001".

There are 26 pages of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Dave Duricy

P. S. I understand that St. Mary's Chrysler-Plymouth in St. Mary's, Ohio is
hosting an all-Chrysler show this Saturday from 9:00 A. M. until 3:00 P. M.
Registration is free. Write to Brian Engel at smcsales@xxxxxxxxxx for more
information.