[FWDLK] Starting Problems

All,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my starting problems. I was not getting any spark at all at the plugs. Since the wires are new and we had replaced the points, condenser, cap and coil, I decided to recheck the wiring. The wiring was fine. My neighbor then loosened the distributor and he moved it while i cranked. The car finally fired. We timed it (It wasn't off by much) tightened down the distributor and let it run for 3 minutes or so. When I stepped on the gas to give it a little rev, it stalled and we were not able to get it to start.

I pulled the distributor and it is in the shop. The repairman said it definitely had problems.

Mike