From: Garrett <TheBulkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Good Guys in Columbus
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 02:20:28 -0400

All this talk about car show prices made me think up a question.
I was just curious if anyone will be attending, or if anybody knows anyone
that will be attending the Good Guys show in Columbus, Ohio.  I went last
year, and had quite a bit of fun (except for the sunburn), the only bad
part was I don't remember seeing even ONE Forward Look automobile, although
I did see a "few" of the ever rare and illusive 32 Ford coupes, along with
a "couple" 34 Fords, (Most of which boast a chevy big block with some sort
of supercharger or dual quad set-up), I even saw a '57 chevy or two...
Enough of the sarcasm.
Just curious if anyone would be there.  I'm thinking about going as a
spectator, and would like to know if I should be dissapointed in advance,
or if someone with a Forward Look Auto will be there.  Like I said, I don't
remember seeing any, but that doesn't mean there weren't any there.
If anyone is going, and bringing along a Forward Look auto, please let me
know so I can fill my day with the ever impossible quest of finding a
single car in a fair grounds filled with thousands of cars.