Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is whether there
was a different fee for car sellers than mere
exhibitors.

IMO $40 is not unreasonable if the car is for sale AND
if it's a good size show (thinking of Turlock as I say
that, for those who are familiar). Sounds kinda steep
for exhibition w/o FS signs.

And FWIW, it's not unusual for some of these shows to
tell you nothing in advance about how much it'll cost,
although I think the reputable shows are making more
of an effort toward full disclosure...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban