[FWDLK] '55 DeS.

    Last Thursday night I ran into a guy at Ypslanti, MI weekly carshow.
He told me that he has a stash of '55 DeSoto parts that he'd like to sell.
He said that the car the parts were taken from was a 4 door and that the
parts have been in storage for years.  He has some sheetmetal, bumpers,
glass, etc.  If anyone is interested, the man's name is Charles Hutchison,
phone 734-699-1574.  He is located in southeast Michigan.

-Eli Collins