From: "Greg Buffalow" <61imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:07 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Good news and bad news - need more help

> First, my thanks to all for advice on finding the source of the drain on
the battery.  Various tests indicated switches are all fine, battery and
alternator are okay.

> The problem is a seriously melted wiring harness from instrument cluster
to the front of the car.  I am now in need of a wiring harness.

> Can anyone recommend a source for a reproduction wiring harness for a 1961
Imperial.  My only lead thus far is that YnZ's Yesterday's Parts in
California can make one IN ABOUT 10 WEEKS if they have the old one to go by.
Any other sources for comparision shopping would be appreciated!!