[FWDLK] Wiring Harness 61 Imperial

I bought a complete wiring harness for my 55 St. Regis from Narragansett
Reproductions in Rhode Island. It was an exact match and a perfect fit. It
made the  reassembly go with absolute ease. I have both power windows and
seats and they supplied those harnesses as well. I could not have been more
pleased. Narragansett Reproductions is run by Ed & Miki Pease, 107 Woodville
Road, P.O Box 51-0051, Wood River Junction, Rhode Island, 02894. Their phone
number is 401 364-3839. They also supplied a wiring diagram that was
excellent. I bought mine in 1995 so I hope they are still around. I'm not
sure if they make them for the cars post 1960 but they probably do. If not I
am sure they can tell you were to get it.
Ron Dulmage