[FWDLK] Virus

While perusing the mail, my NAV detected an old K-Worm virus from one of the letters from a new member named Adam.
He may not be aware that he is spreading this worm.  My NAV controlled and quarantined this virus OK, but others should be aware.
Dave, I didn't spend any time in looking into the sender in any detail, all I remember is that his first name in the address was Adam.