From: "Jerry Browarski" <mopar-man@PRODIGY.NET>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Wiper arms and blades

Ok, some time ago I requested this same info and lost the responses when a
glitch occured before I could print the info.  Anyhow, I need a pair of
wiper arms and blades for my '55 300.  I purchased a set some time ago for
my '56 Dodge from someone who was recommended to me by a person from either
the 300 Club or Forward Look list   The arms and blades are the same for
both cars and probably for all of the '55 and '56 Mopars.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  I think the last set I obtained were gotten from
someone in the eastern U.S.

Thanks.

Jerry Browarski