[FWDLK] Another gal has caught my eye

I have a friend with five '59 Chevys, all in various states of disassembly.
Last night, he took me to visit a car he's noticed, that he's been
suggesting I should buy for parts.  It's a '56 Savoy.  Turns out, the car
had been running not too long ago, but some kids smashed out the glass and
now it sits.  My friend thinks I should make my '55 the parts car, and fix
up the '56!  It sits on a mean street in Camden, NJ, so when we went to
look, I didn't have more than a minute to take it in.  We drove around to
the front and spoke to the owner, who said all it needed (besides glass!) is
a master brake cylinder, which he has.  I could probably get it for a song.
Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

'56 has no discernible rust or significant dents, in the 58.5 seconds I had
to look -- I need fenders, hood, door skins and a lot of welding on the '55

'56 bumpers looked straight, chrome shining -- '55's are bent,
silver-painted

'56 has a V8, '55 has 230 flathead

'56 is a 2-door, '55 is a 4-door

(forgot to check transmission)

Cons:

I just had the flathead rebuilt!  Don't know the condition of the V8

I don't even have a garage for the '55, let alone a parts car, be it the '55
or the '56 (Hey... unless I impose on Mom again!  "Hi, Mom!")

The front and back glass is gone (except Jack Johnson sold me a great
windshield for cheap, and the '55's back glass is solid)

I know nothing about the frame, etc.

What should I do?!!!

        Dan, TWSAM
        '55 (&'56?!) Savoy