[FWDLK] Another gal has caught my eye: Part II

[FWDLK] Another gal has caught my eye: Part II

I was taken with a '56 I had seen over the summer (see posting below).
Alas, the owner wanted $1K for it.  I was offering $400.

My friend, who works at a location near the car, has been continuing to
talk to the owner.  It seems he's gotten him down to $500 on my behalf.
I'm betting that it's taken a beating with the summer rains, and he's
rethinking his options.  I could end up with this car after all.  One
potential hiccup:  He will have to serve an eviction notice on the
homeless person who has since taken up residence!  There goes the
neighborhood...

        Dan, TWSAM
        '55 (&'56?!) Savoy