Re: [FWDLK] Another gal has caught my eye

Re: [FWDLK] Another gal has caught my eye

Sounds like you should pick up the 56 ASAP.  You could always put the 6 in
there for the time being, Nick on the list knows all the details on this
swap. I learned the ha$$nd wrd way, always start withe the best, body that
you can.  Powertrain swaps are relatively easy and inespensive compared to
rust and chrome repair.
Scott