[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

Ok Guys,
 Now I'm steamed...No, I'm downright pissed off.  I "mutilated" my Belvedere
for me, and if I never win a trophy with it even though I've spent a ton of
time on the car it's really no big deal. Maybe you all look at a car that
isn't stock and see it as a shame, but you do really have to appreciate the
work, time, thought, and energy that those "rodders" you hate so much have
put into these rolling works of art. I mean no disrespect to any of you who
choose to restore your cars to showroom condition-I appreciate the time and
energy that goes into the restorations, but your time and energy isn't worth
more than my time and energy just because your car is shiny and mine is
primer.

Just venting...
Brandie in California
"mutilated" 58 Belvedere KUSTOM!!

P.S. BTW Mark- I think Mr.Finzzz kicks A**!!!