Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth / Dodge RADIAL TIRES

Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth / Dodge RADIAL TIRES

 Greetings...
 Ok guys, I went for it. I ordered 4 radials today.  It will be $717.00 out
the door. That includes valve stems, installation and tax. This, of course,
will set me back on the 1957 cadillac (once again), but I think it will be
worth it.  They will be in this week so i will let you guys know how they do.
  What sucks is that the radials in this size are only available in 2.5"
whitewalls. I wanted at least a 3" but I didn't want to go down a size tire.

Josh
www.cherrysoda.com
the1955plymouthpage

..