[FWDLK] Paint Question

I'm considering painting my 57 Dodge, both because it needs it, and because
it will probably help it sell (of course, I'll probably like it so much
after its painted, I won't want to sell it).  Due to the fact that I'm in
college and my job doesn't pay me diddly, I'd like to take a cheap, yet
quality route.  My question is, should I use Sears Weatherbeater, or should
I go with the Dutch Boy premium series?  AND, should I use a brush or a
roller?
HA HA, just kidding.

But seriously, I was just curious if anyone had any experience in dealing
with a place such as Maaco, and how things went.  A previous owner said a
repaint at Maaco would run around $325, and that would cover some bodywork
repairs as well as removal of all chrome/stainless trim, and I think maybe
even the bumpers for painting.  The paint job doesn't have to be award
winning, I just want to get a layer of something on the car to inhibit rust
from starting/spreading.  Like I said, I'm just looking for any feedback,
positive or negative, and/or any suggestions of other places that might do a
quality job for someone with a budget like I have.  I live in the Columbus,
Ohio area, just in case anybody on the list knows someone close by.
Thanks in Advance,

Garrett in Ohio
57 Coronet
4 1970 Dodge Charger Daytona hotwheels