From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.edu]On Behalf Of MARGHERITA@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 10:01 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] Thermostat Housing

Hi All,

I'm in the process of servicing the cooling system on my 56 Dodge. Tonight I
removed the thermostat housing and found rust holes in the neck where the
coolant hose was attached. I would like to get a new one. I have a 270 V-8.
Is this a common item on poly V-8's? Would NAPA have them?

Also,  any recomendations on what temp thermostat is best for N.J. summers.

Thanks,

John  M

1956 Dodge Serra Wagon