[FWDLK] The '56 Savoy: out of reach

Earlier I posted a message, agonizing about what to do: I had spotted a '56
that, rumor had it, was for sale.  Indeed it is, but the owner wants far to
much for it.  My friend who works nearby will let the owner know from time
to time that I'm still interested, but not for his current asking price.
Perhaps as Mother Nature takes her toll he might be persuaded to budge!

(Thanks, Nick, for your offer to help move it.)

        Dan
        '55 Savoy