[FWDLK] Another Carb Question

I went to NAPA to buy my carburetor rebuild kit.  The 325(hemi or poly) was
not listed.  Is it safe to assume the carb rebuild kit for the 318 is the
same as the carb kit for the 325 as long as the brand and years are the
same?  I have a 2bbl carburetor by the way.
Thanks in Advance,
Garrett
57 Coronet