Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

A couple of things:

1)  As far as paying to show the car, most shows have some form of overhead
(trophies, guards, power, etc) and there has to be some way to pay the
bills.  I have spent as little as a couple of bucks to over $50.00 per car
to show.  It's my option to pay or not, but I agree if the high price is
just to make money for the club, I would not attend, but if it's for a
charity I would have no problem.

2)  I don't fit into any of the categories listed, ORIGINAL - RESTORED -
CUSTOMIZED.  My ride of choice is a 1957 DeSoto Firesweep "Memphian"
AMBULANCE.  Depending on the show sometimes I'm a PROFESSIONAL CAR,
sometimes a COMMERCIAL VEHICLE (with trucks and tractors), and the universal
class OTHER, that puts me with the cars nobody can classify.  I went to one
show and was put in the other class and lost out to a Morris Minor.

Dawson
http://www.ctemsi.com