[FWDLK] Virus alert

I received a reply to my request for info regarding a water pump and it had a virus attached.  Since my Outlook Express had a problem I accessed it via Mail2Web and my virus protection software spotted the problem immediately and automatically went through the process of getting rid of it.  As a result, I don't remember who sent the e-mail but it wasn't Dirt Rider or the Dulmages from the Forward Look list so if there is anyone else out there who responded to my request on Saturday you may want to check your computer for a virus. It came in the form of an attachment.

Jerry Browarski.