[FWDLK] Virus alert

Does anyone on the list know of anyway we can track down the SOB who started the Klez virus?  I must've received a dozen emails today infected with the virus... and got them from people whose names I don't recognize.  I also received a notice from someone I don't know who received one from me!  Anyone know how that might have happened?  I can't figure it out 'cuz my virus software has caught every incident so far and I delete the emails from my inbox and deleted items box immediately.

Getting to the automotive part, anyone planning on doing the Woodward Dream Cruise this Saturday?  I think I've only seen a handful of 300s and Forward Lookers out there actually cruising the last few years.... mine being one of them.  There's been plenty of the mid-to-late-60s Mopar Muscle.  If you are going to cruise, I'd suggest getting there in mid-morning and doing a couple of passes before noon 'cuz it really backs up around that time.  There are also several shows up and down Woodward.  Don't recall if they're having one at the State Fairgrounds this year but the one on 9 Mile Road will be there as well as a few more between Ferndale and Pontiac.  Hope to see some of you and catch you with my digital camera.

Jerry Browarski