Re: [FWDLK] Virus alert

Hi Jerry and everyone on this list.I just want to say ill be there very early with a 57 dodge suburban 2 door.Also i was in Columbus saturday and sunday with it and i was surprised at the attention my old wagon got as it sat between the RT Chargers and the 110 000 dollar hemi challenger survivor.To each his own right?If anyone is there yell or say hi.            Jack in Michigan