[FWDLK] 1957-58 DeSoto Intake Part number question

[FWDLK] 1957-58 DeSoto Intake Part number question

I want to put a 4bbl on my 59 Dodge 361. While looking for a manifold, I came across a 1957-58 DeSoto (?, the stamping date is 1957) intake with a part number of 1737708. My 1959 parts book does not list this number. So, first I want to confirm the application of this intake originally and second, will it work for my needs? Also, it's $45. Fair? Thanks.

James