From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.edu]On Behalf Of Harry Doody
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:03 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] paint number

I few months back I requested and received from this group info about
correct engine color for my 58 Plymouth 318 ci poly.  I was provided the
part number for the silver paint which I could order from my local Chrysler
dealer.  Yes, now that I am ready to paint the engine I can not find the
number anywhere.  So I am again requesting if anyone has that number they
send it to me once again.

Thanks
Harry in NC
57 Plymouth