[FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle

I guess I should say something about this event.  It was very good as others stated.  Even tho I didn't get to meet with the others at the meeting place, my wife and I had a great time in our vending spaces.  This was the first time we stayed on the field the whole time and in our "Ramada Inn on Wheels" for that matter.  It was nice to see and visit with those that stopped by.  When I sell parts, I don't have the time to look over the other parts for sale, but not having a car at this time, I'm really not looking for anything special.  We met a good number of folks with the Forward Look cars as they looked at the Forward Look Calenders that were for sale on one of our tables.  We encouraged those to get on the List and check out the Forward Look web site.
Jack      in Sunny Shinglehouse, Pa