[FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle

Hi All,
   I will be going to Chryslers@Carlisle this year again and set up in spaces I 132-135.  I hope to have some bags of Kettle Corn popped to bring so stop by and let me know who you are and enjoy a bag of Kettle Corn on us.  Nick,  I plan to have some Hot Kettle Corn also.  Dave, do you want me to bring the Forward Look Board along?  I'll probably have it and if you don't need it just may become a table, but you got first nibs on it.  We are looking Forward to seeing a bunch of you folks this year.

Jack   In Sunny Shinglehouse, Pa