[FWDLK] Fitting Later Carbs/ Phone number for Fireball

[FWDLK] Fitting Later Carbs/ Phone number for Fireball

I put a new Carter 750 AFB on my slightly warmed up 331 hemi and decided to
use the original manifold. The bores are quite a bit larger on the AFB
versus the WCFB so my brother clamped the manifold in his milling machine
and increased to openings to match the carb. Works like a charm.

I looked up my invoice tonight for the torque converter rebuild from
Fireball Performance Automatics Inc. in Williamsburg, Ontario, Canada. The
phone number is 613 535-2112.
It cost me under $200.00 Canadian back in 96.

Ron Dulmage
55 St.Regis
Duvall, WA