Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Fw: Fwd: Fw: Warning!!!!

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Fw: Fwd: Fw: Warning!!!!

"A Virtual Card For You" Virus is a hoax:

This "virus" is actually a hoax; it's an email-perpetuated urban legend.
Basically, any email that says "forward this to all of your friends" is
always, always, a hoax.

ALWAYS!

Please feel free to check out the web site below for more information.

-Dave

http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusChar.asp?virus_k=98893