[FWDLK] Body Mount washer desperatly needed! Please Help

[FWDLK] Body Mount washer desperatly needed! Please Help

With any luck (lots of it) the body and chassis on my 56 Dodge, seperated
since January, will meet each other again sometime in September.   When I
removed the body bolts I had to drill out 2 of the bolts, destroying 2 of
the "T" shaped washers.  These are basically a large washer with a long
center sleeve.  It goes on top of the bushing with the sleeve facing down
through the center of the body bushing. Does anyone have 2 of these that
they are willing to part with?

Thanks,
Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer