[FWDLK] New Introduction Looking 1960Ply Fury

[FWDLK] New Introduction Looking 1960Ply Fury

Hello Everyone!My name is Wayne Woloshin I am from Mississauga
Ontario,CANADA.Mississauga is the ajoining city next to TORONTO the home of
the TORONTO BLUE JAYS.The next time Toronto expands they will take us
over.We are so close that I am only 1/2 Hr drive to downtown Toronto,and 10
Min. to the Airport.
Over a year ago a friend of mine introduced me to a Forward Look member that
has a beautiful 1960 2dr Plymouth Fury.I liked the car so much that I have
to have one.The big fins,the long rear fenders,the chrome bumpers and the
stainless steel trim,aero steering wheel,bubble windshield and the star
gazing rear window,swivel seats and the toilet seat on the trunk lid and so
many other neet things. !!! WHAT A CAR !!!!
I have been searching for a 1960 2dr Plymouth Fury for over a year.My friend
gave me the name of a Forward Look member that was selling a car.Not knowing
then what I know now ,with other leads to follow up on. The first car I
looked at was probably one of the best original survior cars left ,thinking
there would be something better out there ,this was only the first car I
looked at, I passed it up.I have looked at several cars since and now
realise how good the first one was.Due to the fact that good cars are hard
to find here up north because of the winter salt.I have had to broaden my
search for a good survior.If any body knows of any please let me
know.Seeking 1960 Plymouth 2Dr or Convertible.
Well so long for now. Thanks Wayne