Re: [FWDLK] '56 DeSoto bonnet emblem - caveat emptor Emblemagic

Re: [FWDLK] '56 DeSoto bonnet emblem - caveat emptor Emblemagic

Hi to all,

Let the buyer beware!

Just wanted to share my experience with Emblemagic. My 1993 purchase of a
300-F Emblemagic emblem can be viewed at the following url:

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum.html

Caveat emptor. Pay special attention to their return policy because it is
their letter of their law. 10 days (unconditional) or 1 year (materials and
workmanship) is their guarantee. If the emblem turns to crap still sealed in
the package, while being stored inside a drawer, and you wish to return it
and it is past 1 year you will be out of luck.

I wonder what the emblem would look like if it was attached to a car and sat
in the sun or got wet?

Tony