Re: [FWDLK] '56 DeSoto bonnet emblem - caveat emptor Emblemagic

Re: [FWDLK] '56 DeSoto bonnet emblem - caveat emptor Emblemagic

Looks like "poored" (pun intended) acrylic.... it would be interesting to have a
one to one comparison with a mint original 300 emblem to see exactly what the
differences are. Can you imagine what UV would have done to it?

I  also considered them for my 57 Dodge grille inserts but I think I will make
my own since the original plastic molded piecea are  fine and they only need the
plating and color.......

Brian
D500s in MI