[FWDLK] Woodward Dream Cruise

Made my third pass since last Friday tonight and traffic was backing up at the heart of the Dream Cruise.  I hope some of you are going 'cuz I've yet to see any Forward Lookers other than myself out there this year.  Only saw about 4 last year on the main day.  There was plenty of Mopar Muscle but no FL cars.  Had my '56 Dodge out there last year and will probably take the white '55 300 this year.  Sure hope to see some fins out there!

Jerry Browarski