[FWDLK] Woodward Dream Cruise

If any of you are interested I've posted pics that I took at the Woodward Dream Cruise a couple of weeks ago and yes, I did manage to catch a couple of Forward Lookers.  To see the pics, go to my website at http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man ..  When you get to the home page you'll see a row of buttons near the top.  Click on the one that says "Links".  When you get to the links page, the last line says "More pics I've taken".  Click on that and it'll take you to my Yahoo picture pages.  You can figure it out from there.

Jerry Browarski