[FWDLK] Woodward Dream Cruise

Well, It's all over but the shouting (and cleaning up).

We went to the main day of the Woodward Dream Cruise yesterday, and of the
thousands upon thousands of cars on the street, I saw less than 10 FWDLK
cars.

A couple of Plymouth hardtops, 2 or 3 Imperials, a Chrysler 4dr and a very
nice '59 Dodge D500.  "57 Chevvy's were so common that the TV anchors were
sitting at a desk made out of the front end of one.  (Probably fiberglass,
but you get the idea.)

I just KNOW that while I was working at Chrysler we sold an awful lot of
cars, but heaven only knows where they all went!  I've just GOT to get the
Saratoga running this year.......

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm