[FWDLK] 1961 Dodge

My dad bought a new 1961 Dodge at Willowdale Dodge north of Toronto,
Ontario, Canada when I was a young lad. It was a 4dr Seneca, with a 318 V8,
power steering, power brakes and a push button torqueflite and the latest
option of all, an alternator. It was a silver grey color that flaked real
bad after a couple of years. Dad of course had blackwall tires and little
hubcaps much to my and my brothers disgust. I have not seen any mention of
the Seneca production figures but I don't think they were particularly rare.
It was a good car that I and my brother Don reamed the living life out of
when we finally got our licenses. Wonder we didn't kill ourselves.
Ron Dulmage
55 St.Regis
Duvall, WA