[FWDLK] stuck door latch

List,
I made a home video of  a drivers side door latch. I tried to show all its workings in a short amount of time, but it is still over the limit Dave set for ForwardLook. I have sent it  to George privately, If anybody else would like to see it, I will try to send it to  them as well.
Now would anybody like to send me a videomail of their 361 with factory a/c?
RogerH