[FWDLK] National DeSoto Convention

I was wondering if anyone attended the National DeSoto Convention over
the weekend in PA.  I live in San Franisco, CA and a few weeks ago I
sold a '59 Chrysler to a Forwardlook member from Australia.  He was
planning to drive the car all the way to PA for this convention and
return here again!  His name is Andrew Sharpe and it is his first time
to the USA.  He was in heaven when he took off from SF in is '59
Chrysler New Yorker 4dr ht.  He has a couple of DeSotos at home and he
is a real nice guy.  I was curious if anyone met him and to see it he
made it to the convention in my old '59 Chrysler.   Nick Nichols