[FWDLK] 57 auto trans for sale

I know that there have been recent messages about trans rebuilds, I came
across this ad on www.moparts.com for anyone that might need it.

1957 PUSH BUTTOM CAST IRON TORQUEFLITE, COMPLETELY REBUILT, OFF OF MY 392
HEMI, INCLUDES CONVERTER AND FLEX-PLATE $250.00 + SHIPPING

e-mail : hemidart@hotmail.com.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer