[FWDLK] Headliner strips, dash pads

For those interested, a friend of mine is thinking of tooling up to do a
production run of reproduction headliner centre strips to suit 57-59
Plymouths. These may also fit other MoPars?
They will be styled off original mint condition strips, extruded out of
a flexible clear plastic, and vacuum chrome plated on the reverse side,
as original.
Now the problem with tooling up to do this kind of production as most of
you will know, is that there is a minimum quantity able to be produced
to make it economical. What I am asking the List, is for anyone who is
keen on a set or two, or if anyone knows where these things can be
bought anywhere else either now or in the future, to email me.
Please only respond if you are intending to purchase, and prepared to
mail a deposit.
Also I did a small run of 57/58 Plymouth Dashpads, to offset the huge
cost of tooling up for one for myself. The whole lot sold and now I have
firm orders for 5 more. If anyone would like one of these, I am going to
be doing another run. They cost $275.00.
Please email me privately.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury.