Re: [FWDLK] Kilometers per hour speedos

Hi Wayne,
You know that my friend has a km/h speedo on his 57 300 C
convertible ! Sorry he doesn't want to sell it ! The km/h speedo
goes to 240 km/h (= 150 mph). Ther's one pic (at the bottom of
the page) on my site at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/chry300c_us.htm

The strange thing is that 57..59 export Imperial had a 260 km/h
speedo (= 162 mph !!). Ther's also a pic of it on my site at the
bottom of the page http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/58imp_us.htm
Explanation of this oddity is perhaps in the '57imperial owner
manual i have: ther's a speedo (in miles) which goes to more than
140 mph (can't see the bottom of the scale..) at page 18 (and the
"normal" 120 mph speedo at page 4 !!). This speedo was never
released i think, but if you "translate" in km/h you'll have the
export speedo ..

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible